Here you'll find my thoughts on fitness, humanity, nature, nutrition, politics, reason, science and critical thinking.

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prez Obama achknowledges us non-believers (A FIRST!)

This for me is the greatest moment in the speech.

http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/atheistnews/forum/topics/obama-acknowledges-1

I give him credit for not saying ATHEISTS, that is just ONE category of non-believers and I am not part of that, I do not associate myself with any group.

I know the video links from an atheist website, but that is the shortest video I found via google search.

As humanity evolves I think non-believers will keep growing in numbers as they are now but at an exponational rate. North America has about 21% who openely state they are non-believers, I think that in 20 years that number will easily have doubled or even passed the 50% mark.

I consider this a good thing for I believe that for man to survive religions must ceast to exists.

No comments: