Here you'll find my thoughts on fitness, humanity, nature, nutrition, politics, reason, science and critical thinking.

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” -Albert Einstein

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Joke of the year 2008 for me!

Sovereignty to the end!

The night before his wedding day a young Québec seperatist listens to last minute instructions from his father who is also a separatist.

Father: My son, when you enter the bedroom take your wife in your hands because a Québécois is STRONG!

And after you will throw her on the bed because a Québécois is PROUD!

You will then get naked because a Québécois is BEAUTIFUL!

After the wedding night the father asks how things went.

Son: I did as you said father.

Father: And ???

Son: I ended up masturbating myself (very proud of himself).

Father: WHY in the world would you do that??!!

Son: Because a Québécois is independent!

No comments: